Anakbayan Silicon Valley, Pilipino Association of Workers and Immigrants (PAWIS) and other Filipino Community members invite you to:
BEGINNING TAGALOG CLASSES
Saturday, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21
Join a group of community members eager to learn the national language of the Philippines, Tagalog. Beginning Tagalog Classes will be a series of four classes, with UC Berkeley Professor Joi Barrios’s beginning Tagalog book and materials provided. Classes taught by award-winning poet Karen Llagas.
Each class will be ~$20.00, with materials provided for free and the opportunity to buy a Tagalog book for a discounted rate.
SIGN UP NOW:
Sign up ASAP as spaces are limited. We’ll contact you for confirmation and for the full details about the class. Also, if you’re interested in helping teach Tagalog and for planning future classes, sign up above as well.
Contact Michael Tayag for additional questions:
- myhustleandsoul likes this
- bayanip reblogged this from knowyourrootsapparel
- bayanip likes this
- knowyourrootsapparel reblogged this from anakbayansv
- lameallenmark reblogged this from yensquared and added:
- lameallenmark likes this
- yensquared reblogged this from anakbayansv and added:
- jurtno likes this
- mishlapitan likes this
- filipinoyouthcoalition reblogged this from anakbayansv
- gardant likes this
- isabelanicole likes this
- anakbayansv posted this